You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why are Strymon Power Supplies in our list of Favourite Things?
Strymon uses a switch mode approach to their supplies with multiple layers of filtering. What does this actually mean? Your rig is not going to get added noise in the signal lines (sent to your amp) due to bad power!
The switch mode supply also means you get plenty of power per outlet - 500mA to be exact! Across a 9 tap supply (Strymon Zuma) that's 4500mA (4.5Amps) of raw DC power. LIGHTNING BOLT EMOJI!!
1. Lightweight - The difference between adding another pedal or not!
2. Quiet operation - No added noise to your signal path
3. Plenty of current - 500mA of current per outlet!
4. Automatic input voltage - No matter what country you're in, plug it in with no additional switches to remember / fuses to change out.
5. Modular - You can buy 1 Strymon supply. As your board grows, the power can grow with you!
6. Easy to use DC voltage toggle switch - Switch multiple taps to 9v, 12v or 18v
7. A lot of the supplies are low profile / can fit under a pedal / angled board easily.
8. Reliable - We have been using these since their release and can count the issues we've had on one hand.
1. They aren't cheap - You can buy cheaper supplies, but are they better?
2. Tape the screws - We've noticed the screws can come out after a year of heavy gigging. Just tighten them initially or put a piece of tape over the screw. Fixed.
What is the difference between the Strymon Supplies?
Zuma - Has 9x 500mA 9V outlets (total of 4.5A of current). 2 of these can be switches to either 12v @ 375mA or 18v @ 250mA.
Ojai R30 - This supply has 5x 500mA 9V outlets (total of 2.5A of current). Two of these outlets are also switchable (12v or 18v)
Ojai - This supply has 5x 500mA 9V outlets (total of 2.5A of current), no switchable outlets.
Strymon power supplies have made it to the top of our list for power supplies. We use them for the majority of our Custom Setups and recommend them to all of our customers that are looking for power supplies.
Power supplies are not sexy, they don't create a cool chorus or tremolo effect that you can add to your sonic platform. However, a quality power supply will allow you to reliably create music in all sorts of environments for years to come without adding any extra noises that you never intended to be there.
Check out our Guide To Powering Guitar Pedals to learn more about power supply basics and how to power your effects.
The Ojai and Ojai R30 can be bought in two different configurations:
1. Ojai or Ojai R30
2. Ojai or Ojai R30 Expansion Kit
The 'Expansion' means it does NOT come with a power adapter and must be used with your existing Strymon Power Supply and an EIAJ cable (which comes with all Ojai and Ojai R30 supplies).
The only difference between an Ojai / Ojai R30 and an Ojai / Ojai R30 Expansion pack is the exclusion of the power adapter. All other features are the same.
If you have a small board and are only needing a single Ojai / Ojai R30 with the power adapter, then make sure to get option an Ojai or Ojai R30. YOU ONLY NEED ONE POWER ADAPTER PER PEDAL BOARD! This means if you needed two Ojai's for your pedal board, you would get one Ojai (with a power adapter) and one Ojai Expansion Kit (without an adapter). All necessary cables are included.
We know the best part about buying a new product is receiving that freshly wrapped package in the mail. The worst part however, is the agonising wait of what seems like decades for it to arrive. We will always do our best to get your newly purchased product to you in a timely manner.
All orders are sent via USPS and generally arrives within 1-5 days.
If you don't receive a tracking number from us after purchase, first check your junk folder, then send us an e-mail and we will find it for you!
We use USPS and UPS for International shipping. Since Covid hit, international shipping has been very hard to predict with any certainty. Please be patient and don't be alarmed if your order takes a bit longer than normal!
Unfortunately we have no control on how long the package will take to arrive once it has shipped. If your package does not arrive within the time mentioned above, simply send us an email, SMS, letter via carrier pigeon or come tell us in person and we will do our best to look into it from our end.