You have no items in your shopping cart.
Input and output buffers. Two types of summing. Master mute. Tuner send. Isolation.
The TX Interfacer has two types of summing: Stereo Sum and Split Sum. To access these two modes, use the internal DIP switch to select which mode is best for you.
- Stereo Sum – This is the default mode The TX Interfacer ships with. In this mode use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the left and right inputs are merged and the exact same signal is sent to the left and right outputs.
- Split sum – Still use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the right input is ignored and the left input is split to both left and right outputs.
Ground Lift & Phase Correction
The TX Interfacer comes with ground lift and phase correction for players that want to run more than one amp.
- Ground Lift – A ground loop is never a welcome sound - a loud buzz when two amps are being used at certain venues - but it doesn't have to waste your time. Simply push the black pushbutton on Interfacer and the ground loop will be eliminated!
- Phase Correction – When using multiple amps it is possible that the amps being used are out of phase with each other. One speaker is moving in while the other is moving out. Correct this easily by pushing the black and red pushbuttons in - inverting the phase on one amp by 180 degrees.
Hit the foot switch on The TX Interfacer to mute your signal before it reaches your amps. No matter what craziness is happening on your board, the master mute has the final say on what does or doesn’t get sent to your amp.
There are two inputs on The TX Interfacer; a moveable buffered input and a passive input.
- Passive Input – Best to use if you have effects on your board such as a vintage wah or fuzz that don’t quite sound the same with a buffer before them. After your last fuzz or wah pedal you can then plug into the buffered input of The Interfacer to make use of the buffer and dedicated tuner output. The passive input can also be used for off-board expression pedals and tap tempo. Permanently connect either a TS or TRS cable from the passive send to a pedal that can receive expression or tap control and then patch an expression or tap pedal into the passive input.
- Moveable Buffered Input – The buffered input can be moved anywhere in your mono signal chain. Simply plug into the passive input, put all the pedals want you want before your buffer here. After the last pre-buffer pedal, plug into the buffered input to make use of the buffer and always on tuner output.
All Interfacers are made with high quality, durable components.
IMPORTANT - Use only 9vDC centre negative plug to power! 100mA
Dimensions including all jacks and switches in the box are: 115mm long x 77mm wide x 70mm high.
Input Impedance (B. In, L and R inputs): 1Meg
Output Impedance (B. Out, Tuner Out, L and R outputs): 500 ohms
We know the best part about buying a new product is receiving that freshly wrapped package in the mail. The worst part however, is the agonising wait of what seems like decades for it to arrive. We will always do our best to get your newly purchased product to you in a timely manner.
All orders are sent via USPS and generally ship within 1-5 business days.
If you don't receive a tracking number from us after purchase, first check your junk folder, then send us an e-mail and we will find it for you!
We use USPS and UPS for International shipping. Since Covid hit, international shipping has been very hard to predict with any certainty. Please be patient and don't be alarmed if your order takes a bit longer than normal!
Unfortunately we have no control on how long the package will take to arrive once it has shipped. If your package does not arrive within the time mentioned above, simply send us an email, SMS, letter via carrier pigeon or come tell us in person and we will do our best to look into it from our end.